Como is a laid back e-bike with a clean look and upright rider position for convenient comfort and style. This full-power electric bike was designed for city streets and comes equipped with fenders, lights, and a low step-through frame, making it perfect for daily commutes or riding around town.
Como offers the best combination of power, range, and usability while remaining incredibly versatile. You will never have to sacrifice comfort for style. You’ll find yourself making up errands to ride it again.
COMFORTABLE: An upright body position and smooth handling are optimized for all-day riding comfort, confidence, and control.
EASY TO USE: The Como's sleek design and step-through frame make the bike an approachable, functional everyday e-bike.
POWERFUL: It’s you, only faster — it’s 4x You, to be precise. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and naturally amplifies your effort by up to four times for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
SMOOTH: Stay comfortable in the saddle with an 80mm front suspension fork, higher volume tires, and a plush suspension seatpost that smooths harsh bumps.
TURBO: The heart of the Como is its Turbo technology, the advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, up to 68 miles or 5 hours of range, and more.
SECURE: Como has anti-theft on lock. Thwart would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so nobody can turn the motor back on without your personalized pin. For additional protection, the Como's battery locks in the bike, or can be easily taken with you. Beat it, bandits.
SILENT: Turbo Full Power Motor provides smooth, quiet, and seamless amplification for a quiet ride on any terrain.
BETTER OVER TIME: Because our technology never stops improving, neither will your ride experience. With new features, introductions, and firmware updates happening wirelessly, take your ride experience to the next level every time an update is available.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
- Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
- Bike Lock: Turbo System Lock
- Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Hecto E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
- Bell: Simple bell
- Taillight: Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Rack: Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
- Chainrings: 40T
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Chaincase: Integrated Chaincover
- Chain: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Shift Levers: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Rear Tire: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Front Tire: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- Inner Tubes: Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
- Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Handlebars: Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
- SeatPost: Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Wiring Harness: Custom wire harness
- UI/Remote: MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
- Motor: Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Seat Binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice