All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, MicroSHIFT shifting and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 2x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Alloy, quick release, 34.9
SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
Microshift RD-M46L, 9spd
Microshift, SL-M859R, 2x9
SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Stout 2x, forged alloy
Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
SBC-54 Flat pedal
Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"
Schrader, 40mm valve
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colorway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.