MY NEXT FONDO: 16 Week Training Program
My Next Fondo is targeted towards the Intermediate road cylist who is looking to improve their time on their next endurance cycling event.
Unsure if you should register for My FIRST Fondo or My NEXT Fondo? Simply answer the following questions with a "yes" or "no". If you answer the majority of the questions with a yes, you qualify for our intermediate level clinics.
1. Have you owned / ridden a road bike in the past?
2. Are you confident riding on clipless pedals?
3. I know / have heard of the three riding positions on road bikes?
4. Have you done bike rides covering 50 kms or more in the past 2 years?
5. Are you looking to finish the RBC GranFondo Whistler in an above average time? (5 ½ hours or less)
Our NCCP Level 2 coach, will guide you through the the nexl level and more of endurance road riding. Here are some topics covered in the course:
Date: 6:15pm every Thursday, starting May 19th to August 18th
Cost: $350 plus $40 for your Cycling BC insurance (to be paid in-store at the Original Bike Shop)
About the Coach:
Ryan has her NCCP Level 2 Coaching certificate (Learn to Ride and Learn to Race). She has raced amateurly and worked in the cycling industry for over 10 years. She has previously led women on road and mountain and also coaches My First Fondo training program at the Original Bike Shop. Her focus is to get more people riding bicycles confidently and safely. She's a triathlete, mountain biker, endurance road rider and next summer she'll be completing the Tour Divide, (over 4400km) off-road ride from Banff to Mexico.
Please email email@example.com for more information